transforming suffering into tangible acts of hope
& Peaceful social Activism.
Hard on Karma sprang from our first engagement in the art of transforming individual suffering into peaceful social activism. It's our Karmentum.
We support those who wish to spread their personal healing experience to the world around them. The projects we accept aspire to 'detox' the hard karma we have created for ourselves as human beings.
We only support peaceful activism coming from self awareness and a meditative lifestyle, and that is inherently zoecratic.
We are not surprised if you are suffering, and might in fact think it very strange if you were not, given human impact on the earth and its living inhabitants. Pain is always our teacher. Listen to it, feel it, learn and change.
- climate change is real,[i]
- half the world's people live on less than $2.50 a day,[ii]
- 16,000 children under 5 years of age die every day,[iii]
- more than 100 million people are homeless,[iv]
- 5 men own half the world's wealth,[v]
- they are all white,
- each year, nations generate 1.3 billion tons of waste,[vi]
- you eat them,[ix]
- 21 million people are trapped in one kind of slavery or another,[x]
- 48 football fields of forest are cut down every minute,[xi]
- women still earn half as much as men,[xii]
- do you get my point?
- do you understand why we are suffering?
- oceans and plastic by 2050?
- the most dangerous place for women and children under 10?
- taxes, wealth and inequity?
- racism in the rich world since the WWII?
- marriage, and love?
If you feel a “No more” growing within you. If you feel that enough is enough and you want to do something and not just think about doing something, we can help.
We help you find your Activist Way, whatever it might be and however big it might be. If you want to start your local NGO, paint your city walls, run for peace, cook for veganism, dance to feel, or in any other way you want to communicate a message, we can help you.
- Activist Coaching, Editing and Writing, Publishing and Events.