transforming suffering into tangible acts of hope
& Peaceful social Activism…heals
Hard on Karma sprung from our first engagement as full-on support for Healing Activism. It's Karmentum.
Today we support those that want to go from wanting to doing. The projects we accept all aspire to 'detox' our very tough Human Karma. We have no belief other than Action. We might write a lot but get to know us and you'll see all the other stuff we do too.
We only support Peaceful Activism coming from Self-Observing Meditation, and as a result Creativity is our first solution to any Change you want to see toward a zoecratic world.
We don't think it's at all strange that you suffer. Actually we think it very strange that there are those who don't give a f* about their role in creating an ecological catastrophe. For us pain is the most natural and reliable feeling. How can you not suffer when -
- 421 million animals are tortured and slaughters daily.
- there is so much waste dumped in our seas, that by 2050 there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean.
- when the most dangerous place for a woman and child under 10 is still their home (in ALL countries!).
- when 8 guys own half the world assets and they won't share it because 'they worked so hard'.’
- when large companies pay 0 taxes and use your tax money as subsidies, while their CEOs still get yearly bonuses that could pay for the food and school for 10,000 in central Africa for a year/or clean water supply for the 23 poorest countries.
- when there is more open racism in the rich world since the WWII, and established party leaders begin to use their racists rhetorics for advancement.
- when married couples can go from saying 'I love you' for 20 years and then the day after they divorce that start saying 'I hate you'.
If you feel the No! within you, if you feel that enough is enough and you want to do something and not just think about doing something, we can help.
We help you find your Activist Way, whatever it might be and however big it might be. If you want to start your local NGO, paint and your city walls, run for peace, cook for veganism, dance to feel, or in any other way you want to communicate a message, we can help you.
- Activist Coaching, Editing and Writing, Publishing and Events.